Thursday, May 12, 2005

I've called this blog "A Narnian Signpost", rather thinking of a certain scene from Narnia's The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: when Lucy discovered the signpost, I believe just before meeting the faun, Mr. Timnus. I guess I chose the name because I wanted a signpost with possibilities...

But why would I make a new blog at Blogger, anyway? Why shouldn't I just let it go, since I've got my own blog, hosted on my own domain? Because I still actually do use this Blogger account, mostly to comment on Blogger blogs. So I might as well have a blog here, pointing to my real blog. And fernashes.blogspot.com (think big red arrow: you are here!) was my URL for a long time, I'd rather not lose hits because it simply doesn't exist anymore, or because anyone else took it!

If you'd like to talk to me, read my blog or anything like that, click here to visit my real blog, Confuzzled.